Wednesday 7 September 2011

What the hell am I doing here?

A valid, but rudely phrased question there.


The truth is, I don't really know.  I kind of created this blog by accident.  I wanted to comment about a post on someone else's blog and I needed some sort of account to be able to do that and when I selected a google account, it forwarded me to a blog creation page and things just went from there. (Note to self: must make my reasons for doing things less circuitous...)


After fiddling round with the templates a presets, I came across something that looked reasonably good (although my idea of what looks good has usually been in stark contrast to the norm).  Then, after a couple of days, I decided to, you know, write something.  A bold move I'm sure you'll agree. 


And so, naturally, my first post should be about why I'm here in the first place.  My own little creation myth.  My own truncated Genesis, but with less allegory.  And less point.  And more swearing.


Bugger.


Told you there'd be more swearing.

No comments: